Thursday, July 3, 2008

Deja Vu

Moving ahead from my last post, there are times through a relationship which seems similar, familiar to one of the last ones. It gives the same feeling of an end or a fresh beginning.

Those words spoken,once again
The feelings i guess are very same
nothing has changed, as you
walk away again.

I breathe, I eat,
I stare at myself.
I laugh, I cry just the same.

I hate you one moment
and realise, never loved anyone more.

I wish i could blame you,
realise its only and all my fault.

Want to reach out, touch you,
hold you and cry
Night falls again and i stay awake
wasnt all this very same, LAST TIME?

2 comments:

Paradox Philic said...

Its amazing how this could apply to anyone who's ever been in love....very well written, my dear friend.

Sane Insane said...

Thanks Paradox for your appreciation :). Like any other amateur poet, I am on cloud 13.