I sometime wonder at the capability of human hearts to be in love and again. This poem is inspired by the 'again' factor. Probably those readers can understand who have been in love more than once....
Those words warm, once again,
The feelings, I guess, are very much the same.
Nothing has changed, as we meet up again
I jabber, I laugh, I pull ur leg
I curse time, just the same way
I enjoy u every moment
and realise how lucky I am.
I wish I had met u earlier
then think, its better late than never.
Want to reach out to u, hold u, thank u
For being my best friend, and JUST as nice
When we met the LAST TIME.
8 comments:
Have I read this post before?
Am I writing this comment again?
may be neelabh. Its one of the gems from my collection :)
this could also apply to loving the same person in different points of time...maybe years in between...
beautiful ...again! my fav poet you are :)
Thanks Sue. i believe that poetry is like a point through which n-number inferences can be drawn. And every line hold truth, reflecting the perception of its reader.
I am glad that you enjoy my poetry :)
Simple words arranged perfectly...to convey the feeling which is Perfect :)
@ I : Thanks for your appreciation :)
yeh sab fir se kaisa hota hai..aisa hota hai to aisa kyun hota hai ... par ho bhi hai, ek pyara ehsaas hai. At times it so good being vulenarable... do u agree ?
Well to Each his own. Its an individual feeling. Whats right for me can be wrong for you and vice versa. Emotions, feelings are very subjective.
Post a Comment