Finally a spot in the blogosphere, which I can call my own :). I must admit that this idea didn't come to me while I was sleeping, far from it. I got inspired by reading a friend's blog (http://one-more-why.blogspot.com/ , must read) for last two days, and here I am with "Xpressions-Impressions" raring to paint the canvas of blogspot with my choicest words.
As I foresee, poetry being my forte' rather than prose, is going to be the mainstay of this space, showing my moods, my feelings, my insane sanity, my seasons, my times, my life, my perceptions, without being selfish.
One more to go, to make it thirty one years
Incidental landmarks, yet reflections
Of promises kept, solitude, tears and joys
Still a long way, up ahead, till death.
3 comments:
I am honoured for the credit :)
May we see a lot of writing from you in the times to come :)
'A Lot', my dear Watson (paradox) is subjective. Though, I promise to give a good try :)
When is the next post coming up??
Post a Comment