Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The PCM of Matrimony


I have been using matrimonial sites [three of the best ones in the country] for over an year, first looking for a groom for my sister, and recently looing for a partner for myself. Even though I met around two dozen 'eligible' bachelors from these sites, my sister got married to someone from within the real social network. However the entire experience of shortlisting and then meeting the boys from these sites proved to be amusing, and insightful in the psyche of men when they are on these sites. I also got aquainted with the PCM of matrimony, that I will write about in my subsequent posts. I also met two girls for myself recently, and was shaken-n-stirred that made me think if am even eligible enough to get into this market.

I will use both prose and cartoons to narrate my experiences as a graphically as possible without revealing 'magical words' like names and other such details of those eye-opening encounters!

No comments: